This recipe is easy and awesome.
1 Box Bowtie pasta (big or small bowties)
1-2 Lemons
Pepper to taste
Olive oil
Green Onions (3-4)
Parmesan Cheese
Vegi Supreme Seasoning
Cook bowtie pasta, then add olive oil just to coat, then squeeze in your lemons, cut in gr. onions, pepper, add vegi supreme seasoning, last add your Parmesan cheese, if you put it on first, it will melt to much.
You can add chicken for a heartier recipe, but this is quick and easy and always goes over well.
Audra Gines
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I will for sure try this...it sounds great! We love pasta in our home...thanks for the recipe. I am so glad that you are posting on the recipe site! We need to get together soon...it feels like forever since we've talked. Hope you are doing well!
P.S. I love your new lia sophia girls blog...looks like you had a ton of fun on your trip!
Post a Comment